You know that the starting salary for this position is about 50-55k a year, and you’re waiting on the offer because there’s no way in hell they aren’t going to hire you.
Just as expected, the offer letter comes through to your email inbox, and they are offering you a whopping $20,000 a year. Not to mention they’re acting like you should be excited about this offer.
This is equivalent to getting friend zoned.
Actually, no, I take that back.
Getting friend-zoned is the equivalent to getting a job where not only do you not get paid at all, but you’re also responsible for your own gas. Oh yeah, any supplies that you need to complete your job are to be paid for out of your own pocket.
Yeah, that’s more like it.
I don’t feel sorry for you if you get friend-zoned. I have the same amount of sympathy as you do sex – none.
You accepted the shitty job with no pay, no benefits. You tricked yourself into thinking it’s a great start, that you’ll gain experience and eventually it will pay off.
Now you’re starting to realize that it’s not going to pay off, so you’re complaining about your job.
It may sound a bit harsh, but I’m telling you this for your own good.
Fortunately, you don’t have (and shouldn’t accept that offer.)
How To Not Get In The Friend Zone
Just like the professional world, sometimes your time is better spent by continuing to hand out your resume and applying to other jobs.
Instead of dwelling on one girl you didn’t get, or saying yes to a shitty offer you’ll see a better return by pursuing different girls.
- You’re not going to slowly work your way up the ladder, eventually proving that you’re the guy she always wanted.
- You’re not going to sleep with any of her friends – she’s already told them/showed them you’re the type of guy who doesn’t get girls like her.
- This isn’t the movies – She’s never going to come running into your arms after a bad break-up
- You will hear about all the guys she is attracted to
- You will hear about the guys she bangs that screw her over
- You will be repeatedly be referred to as “her besty” or “the guy who’s like the brother she never had!! <3 lolz’.
When a girl rejects you and offers you the shitty title of being her ‘bff’, run for the fucking hills.
Better yet, here’s a few things that will actually yield results and help you avoid the friendzone:
- Do something to feel better about yourself – improve your look by putting on some muscle, getting abs, change your haircut and style.
- Realize that dating success with women is a skill that can be developed, start developing it.
- Hangout with guys who get girls and start learning what they do.
- Start dating. Don’t dwell on the chick who friend-zoned you, but even better is if she sees you transforming into the type of guy she would have never friend zoned. And you hit a home run if you sleep with one of her best friends, and you get brownie points if it was the best sex her friend has ever had (she will hear about it).
- Watch our video on how to avoid the friend zone, and please give it a thumbs up if you enjoy it!
Do you want to know Exactly What To Do and Say to Approach Any Girl Without Fear? Click here to get exclusive videos, articles, and more. This is step-by-step how to approach a girl, and exactly what to say to get and keep her interested.